In the closing months of last year, a colleague of mine excitedly informed me of a "dumped small boat" he had located. Intrigued, I agreed we should investigate and duly liberated the aforementioned "boat".
We decided that the main objective would be to achieve the renovation as cheaply as possible, using either secondhand or existing materials that we had laying around. Failing that, we would beg, borrow (but not steal) anything else we required.
What follows then, is a photographic account of the subsequent journey we have both undertaken to restore her to her former glory! As work develops we will bring you more photos and comments on how we went about this interesting challenge.
To be contunued......